RE: Clutch falling off; was (RE: 16v starter woes, I think...)

The six bolts to the crank are for the pressure plate(and they are
very rugged bolts), but I was talking about the flywheel bolts since you
mentioned the flywheel come off.  Either way though, if they come off
it's time to for the owner to stop working on their own car or find a new
mechanic.

John