From: Robert E Matuszak
Sent: October 23, 2001 4:07 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Headliner patch that works?

Listers;

First of all, I am new to this list (just got a red 87' 16V). You all
have been very helpful. I have a pristine white headliner. The only
problem is, there is a L shaped cut in it directly below the Fuba. I
don't really want to replace the whole headliner for this, does anyone
have experience w/ a vinyl patch or method that works?

Oh, it is only a small area (2x2") and it is in the back, pretty much
out of sight so it doesn't have to be too perfect.

Thanks group,
Bob