power steering pressure hose needed

ok fellas and ladies - hear my plea

I have an 87 16v with power steering.
In March my power steering pressure hose snapped at the bolt that goes into
the power steering pump thus forcing me to buy a whole new hose and have it
put on at my local vw mechanic's place.

In July the fluid began to leak out slowly where the hose screws into the
pump so I took the car back to the mechanic in hopes of them solving the
problem. They found that the bolt had loosened a bit letting a bit of fluid
out..they tightened it...problem solved...supposedly.......turns out

When he put the new hose on, he left it in such a position that it rubbed
against the frame of my car causing the hose to develop a gaping hole about
the size of a dime...no fluid will stay for even ten minutes. So I tried to
rig it myself to cover the hole....piece of hose and 2 C clamps worked great
for two days...8(
Now I am not even thinking of ways around it....I just have to get one that
is in tact. If anyone has a used one...for free..that would be great...but
if ya have to charge a super low fee...that's cool too...Im in
florida.......and dont want to have to buy a new one again,,....bums me
out/....

anyone?

Bobby Griffin
87 16v (doin the power whine)