Re: [mk2] small spoiler options

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:10:52 -0400 "Foxx (in a box)"
<foxxinabox@copper.net> writes:
>  i've been persuaded to keep my lowly '84. that said, i need to do
>something about the spoiler. i simply do not like it. i prefer the
>later
>model ('85 and up (yes, '84.5 wolfsburgs, too)) spoilers however i'm
>not
>going to change the whole hatch on the car just for that. still, i
>need
>something else. the spoiler that's on there now is the stock on, about
>3" on each side. the etka lists one that seems to be a bit sportier,
>though i've never seen one and i'm not going to have one brought
>through
>customs just to see how i like it. so, i know there have to be people
>out there that have gotten rid of this spoiler in favour of something
>better, though still o.e. looking. i'd be interested to hear any
>ideas.
>oh, and no i'm not going to go without a spoiler at all. :) thanx.

I love the factory Zender unit found on the euro Rocs. Both my MK-II's
have em.

The little spoiler is just too too small. The big spoiler is just too too
big.
But the Zender spoiler is just right!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!