Re: Leaky Water Pump

  i have to agree w/ Mark.  replacing the entire assembly is the easier way.
  i tried to just change the pump and use the old housing, but after four of
the bolts snapped off w/ little effort i gave in and bought the housing w/
the pump.  it wasn't much more expensive then the pump by itsself, and it
was less of a headache.

Dave Margretta
`87 scirocco 8v
`83 rabbit 2dr