Re: getting rid of the drums?

The brake cable doesn't sound like a problem to figure out.  How about the
brake line?  Is it the location of the valve affecting length?  Or is it the
actual attachement/connection to the caliper that is a problem?

Big brake work in my future, and I would like to go this route, and actually
have an e-brake for the first time since I bought the car!

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com