From: Marc scirocco Québec [mailto:marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 6:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: getting rid of the drums?

One rear axle with disk brakes, one floor jack, two
jack stands, one set of stainless brake hose, and one
hour of your time will get you rear disk brake setup
on your Scirocco.

Cheers

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com> a écrit : >
> Some people just get the rear axle of a 16v and slap
> it on,
> personally I find this method more complicated as I
> don't have a
> lift (grin).
>
>    ___ __________
>   / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
>  / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v,
> http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
> /_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.