Dyno day (or How I learned to breath exhaust)

Yup, the rust heap made it all the way to Buffalo, with the obligatory
issues of course.  It almost didn't get restarted in front of Bretts house,
and somewhere inbetween Rochester and Buffalo my small, hard to locate
exhaust leak became a fairly large hole in the downpipe.  Oh well.

Results:  I pulled 58hp to the wheels.  Wheeee.  Only one run, it was really
struggling to pull to 6500.  Figure 10hp for driveline loss, and I'm right
at 68-70.  Not bad for a stock 1.7 with 170-180K miles.  I was so excited
that I had the least hp of the bunch, until Julie snuck in and beat me.
Damn you!!!

I got pics, I'll post them tomorrow.

Marc