Re: Dubwar video online.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:37:20 -0400 "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@home.com> writes:
>Shawn? Is that you in your car in that ultra-gnarly smokey burnout? Oh
>my
>FRICKIN' GOSH! That was so damned good. I don't think that I've ever
>seen
>any footage that wild. And, I love the kid screaming in the
>background. He's
>just so blown away. Bwahahaaha! Woohoo!

Yup, thats me in the car with my dred's and all!
The crowd went nuts. After the burnout, I had to drive foreward to try
and get the smoke out of the car. I was about to puke.
I circled around a little bit away from everyone, stopped and got out for
some air. Thats when I got bumrushed. I didnt quite know how to handle
the attention but alas they were all my new best friends. :)

I just finished DL'g the autox video. its just one run but its cool.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!