FS: 1987 16v Montreal-Qc-Canada

Not Mine, Taken off Vwvotex Classified adds email of seller at
bottom of message, too bad I have no money to buy it, the price is
definatly right, and I can check it for anyone from the USA, the
guy is local to me. I could get pictures down if need be (as in if
the guy don't have any done for ya)

1987 16v Scirocco in Montreal Area:

Second owner;
Gray;
Working A/C;
Sunroof;
214000km (132000 miles);
Tinted electric windows;
Heated Recaro seats;
Sony radio;
Original power train on synthetic oil;
Koni adjustable shocks;
Polyurethane bushings;
Euro intake cam;
Neuspeed tie-bars over the engine and in the trunk;
Stainless brakes lines;
Bigger sway bars, front and rear;
Short shifter;
K&N air filter;
Neuspeed ignition wires;
Rust protection;
Car cover;
New battery, brakes and 4 rotors, rear tires;
Recent fuel tank and pump (on VW recall); timing belt done

In very good condition, runs great. I hope a zealous buyer age 25+
that will take care of this car seriously.
3500$CAD firm

saintor1@hotmail.com

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc