Re: [engine] pullin' injectors

  Talking about injector seats...
    While I was in an automotive course, one of the other students brought in
a Mk1 'rocco he'd bought for $100. Good metalic green paint, but the Texas
sun beat hell out of the interior. Anyways, the motor was shot so we pulled
it out and while trying to remove the injectors, we found the plastic inserts
had melted over/around the injectors, had to dig them out.

Carl  (found out that while Quantum seats may loook like Scirocco seats, they
just don't fit....)
77rocco
89fox (now has a 'new' set of sport seats)