RE: city lights

Perhaps, I never though of it myself, But I am sure dirk or some
euro dude out there could get you the
adaptors that fit the hole fo a few dollars... I found them locally
(vw enthusiats that had extra pair) for 5$/each

Patrick

At Worst, cut a square of duct tape and cover the hole.

(this tip is an American Car trick but can be used on Euro cars
without it making the car fail starting or stopping at
lights...heheh)