Re: 10.1 brake question

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 10:11:31AM -0400, Dan Bubb wrote:

> I believe that upgrading the fronts to 10.1 does not require upgrading the
> master cylinder. Upgrading the rears to discs does require the larger master
> cylinder.

I don't that's correct.  Some late model Jettas and Golfs came with a 20
mm MC, rear discs, and 9.4" fronts.  It's the 10.1" fronts that require
the 22mm MC.

Dan

--
Pothead drives usually occurred around three times a week in the fall.
Hundreds of potheads would be killed at a time, thousands in a single

-- from http://www.k12.nf.ca/stgeorgeshigh/SouthDildo/sdhistory.htm