wheels seen at ohio 2000

At the ohio meet in 2000 there was someone who had a red 16v with some wheels that really impressed me.  He mentioned that he got them in Europe.  They looked a lot like a BBS mesh style wheel.  He had had them painted black, with a red lip on them.  They looked really sweet on the car.  Just wondering if this is anybody on the list.  If so i was wondering if you could shoot some pictures my way.  Maybe someone else has some pictures of this car?  I really want to see those wheels again.  Thanks

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!