Re: I got my pistons!!!! also: where to get hi-po head gasket

You can use an A3 metal head gasket, I think Shannon has a writeup on his
site about it, www.scirocco16v.com

BTW, I'm not jealous of burning oil in the morning. after you put them in
tell us how much you like them. :)

should be a screamer though.

Joe