Re: Spring Compressor Tool

Hi,
     I wouldn't know, having never seen a JC Whitney in Canada.  If I can find
one up here for a reasonable price, I might get one, but I can't see that I'll
need it soon.  I just put 4 brand new Neuspeed Sport springs (1 1/2 lowering or
about the same ride height as the rather sagged factory ones I took out ;)).  I
also put in KYB Gr2 struts.  I haven't actually had a chance to put some
pressure on the new bits yet, but for those who are interested I'll post a
commentary on them soon.

Cheers,
Colin