IRC channel meeting time requests

OK, it seems that many people join #scirocco during the day, but somehow
(murphys law), everyone misses eachother.
What i need to rectify this problem is for people to give me suggestions on
a meeting time. For example, if the meeting time was 8pm eastern (all week
long) we might get a better response. Perhaps a larger one if we chose just
one day during the week (keep in mind channel is open 24/7, meeting times
are just an attempt to get more people to participate). People from the
other coast: let me know if the time should be later as to not interfere
with dinner, etc. I can move the time later, but i cant go too late, as some
of the scirocco-owning croud are 'geezers', heh.
Well, thats about all i've got to say for now, let me know what you think
about the idea/give suggestions.
Thanks
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) running - for now
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)