Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1920

RE:  Car Covers

I have three different covers for three vehicles.  Some tan flannl cotton
blend for mostly garage duty on race GTi. worth what I paid for it (came
with car).

An Evolution III, which is triple layer polypropylene?  Heavy, bulky,
but it doesn't abosrb moisture.  Was cutsom tailored for A2 GTi, fits
kinda too snug on 16V Scirocco.

A Noah cover is for the Winter ride Jeep.  Is multilayer with some kind
of barrier.  Much lighter (easier to use), but still bulky.

There is some other wonder fabric out there thats lighter, more
expensive.  If you do Google search, you might come up with a good
synopsis on a MIata site for maintainence.

If you are going to pay >$140, go for the NOah or better.  The acrylic
Sunbrella might not be best for VT, but in AZ it would be.
Choice depends upon budget and timeline.

LMK if you need details.

RE:  Unwanted radio removal

Anyone have stock Heidelberg with theft code stolen?  I made stickers out
of overhead transparency stock that mimmic Audi stickers witkey pictogram
to let lowlifes know its not ging to work.  And haveconnector.

HTH,

 aftermarket
amp with stock by using small, crimp on terminals with stock
 > -- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre