Re: ICE stolen :-(

Dirk,

Man, i feel for ya!  So far, my red 16v has been left alone, but i dont
drive it around the city too much to advertize... my sisters black 16v on
the other hand was broken into twice in a month in the same place, by what i
feel, were the same people!!
The first time the bashed out her drivers door window with a crowbar or
somthing, following through with the swing, the put a huge dent on the top
of the door, now the window rubs on the way down!  They took her cace of 200
cd's, her perse and some other stuff.  It took me a while to source a window
locally, i did about 2 weeks later it was back on the road... it was like
the next day after she started driving it again, it was parked in the same
spot, they jammed a screwdriver under the drivers door handel to pop the
lock, COMPLETLEY mangled the door skin, and were unsuccesful, so they
smashed out the passenger side door window, and took her radio and some
other stuff!
I think all the thieves should be rounded up, air lifted to one of Ben
Ladin's camps, stripped naked, then we should drop a bomb on the camp!
Ka-boom!  Problems solved ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'81 Scirocco S (making first appearence at dyno day!)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater..rice Rice RIIIIIICE!)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)