RE: Shocks/springs

Does no one use Tokikos anymore? The best handling Scirocco I have
ever had, was an 8v with stock springs and Tokiko HD shocks. My
current 16v came with Bilsteins and an unknown brand of lowering
spring, and does not handle nearly as well, with much more oversteer,
and more noticeable body roll. I fact I am thinking about picking up
another set of Tokikos and ditching these Bilsteins one of these
days.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.