RE: Scott's rally carmageddon photos

> He -only- needs a hood, grill, core support, bumper, couple fenders,
> couple doors and a windshield and he's back in the race! Right Scott?

Eh... I am pretty damned sure that I am going to reshell that car, dude. It
is pretty well hammered. Yeah, it could be resurrected, but only at a
similar cost to building a new cage. And then, cars are never quite the same
after they've been bashed like that, you know?

> You guys werent hurt, were ya?

Well, Phil (the navigator) had a bruised arm. I got out of the car with a
wee little headache. Other injuries sustained were mainly to my ego and bank
account. The ego is recovering nicely but the racing budget... Ooh, that's
still hurtin' fer certain. :^)

> Thanks Scott, just when im getting ready to build a rallycar, you remind
> me hardcore why I stick to road racing! I might tear up parts but I don't
> tear up THAT many parts! :)

Bah... build the rallycar, man. Road racing is for sissies. ;^) Really,
though. How long have I been rallying? -for about five years. Given the
relatively *huge* amount of seat time that we get, and that this was my
first really bad crash, I think that the odds are really fair.

Come zit in my chair. You ah gettink very zzleepy, Meister Meze... You
*veel* build zeh rallee car... You *veel* drive like mad man down unzeen
vorest rotes... You *veel* become Usually Sideways unt love eet...

(cackle)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut