RE: Scott's rally carmageddon photos

Dan Bubb commented:
> Excellent "handiwork"!!
> Now what are you going to use for a rally car??

Well, it just so happens that one of my adoring fans offered me a 1988 Golf
GTI 16v for... $100! Okay, so it is just a rolling shell without even a
wiring harness, but that is *exactly* what I need. Additionally, one of my
teammates has recently lost his job and will be bending up a roll cage for
me and doing the seam welding. Rather than the $2500 that it cost last time,
I will be able to do this for around half of that. Anybody else need a
custom rally-tough rollcage? Lemme know...

The progress I make in some business deals, finding a new place to live and
go to school will all dictate whether or how I return to the forest stages
next year. Wish me luck!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut