Re: [tech] *cringe* replacing a fender

one of the three bolts is high up in the fender, so you may have to
feel around for it. the hardest part for me was separating the fender
after the screws were removed. the seam sealer vw uses is pretty strong
stuff. i ended up using a heat gun to soften it and a putty knife to
cut through the sealer. there may be quicker/better ways of removing
the fender, maybe someone will chime in.

all in all, not a procedure to stress over, just take your time.

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v