RE: Scirocco sighting on 880 again

Heheh, people are so worried about their Rocco's getting in a
crash, they are overly concentrating on the road. (grin)
I found that most rocco owners, don't notice "other cars" I catch
up roccos on hwy and roads all the time, and even at red lights
(hey man!.. Nice Scirocco you got there!... and still takes them a
few moments to realize I am driving the same car...laughing (yes
this as happened to me 3 times now...) So don't take it
personally... allot of the guys out there are just cruising
around... and trying to stay out from under an SVU.

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc