Re: Need a link to a site HELP please!!!! [Yahoo! Clubs: Hot Rabbit]

I think what your looking for is gone.  He was planning to pass the sight on
to someone else or just shut it down.  I just checked the link I have and it
didn't work.  Here it is though just in case my browser is crapped out right
now:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic/

It is called Phat Rabbit!

Dave

> Im looking for a site Link called Fat Rabbit.It has all kinds of fix it
info and REAL GOOD perfomance facts about A-1's.Anyone find this post this
link trust me its worth it.

> DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE BY EMAIL!
>
> Return to "Hot Rabbit":
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/hotrabbit
.groupID=hotrabbit&.groupType=&.code=CF7Z0ifs5a