Re: Nasty Idle Question

Hi,
     Yeah, they were replaced along with the seats when I did the head about 3
months back.  There's a post from a little later and different thread that
looks really promising (aux air regulator and hose) as well as the comments
about the control pressure (warm up) regulator.
     Thanks to everyone who responded :)  I'll let you know which
(if any) of the suggested fixes did it after the week-end.  I won't fiddle with
that until after I've finished replacing the drive axles.  One is going away
because it's cheap and less time consuming to replace the whole axle rather
than do just the boots (for some reason the left outer just eats the damn
things).  The other is part of "lessons learned" while trying to do the ball
joint on the right hand side.  Over extended the inner cv.  The only good news
is the replacements cost less than $90 Cdn (which is what, about $8 USD? :)
each.
     I'll say it again...I'm new here, but I love it already :)

Cheers,
Colin