Re: Woohoo!

But Rich...
  Wouldn't it be sweet to get the "stock" numbers for the car first...
get a few good baseline runs before you chip it.  Plus, you would
definitely make all of us there drool...I just can't wait to see that
car!!!  Please come!

 Well, good luck getting it tomorrow...hope it all ends up working out!

Ben