RE: Badger 5 questions?

Randy, the kit prices are right there on the website. You'll need to convert
from GBP to US dollars but that is easy. Have your friend email me or give
me a call at my desk number (below) and I'll let him know what he needs.

The website is the best place for him to get basic information, however:
www.throttlebodies.com. Has he looked there? The first decision he needs to
make is what engine management system he is going to use. A nearly complete
kit (combined with the DTA management system) can be purchased from the
throttlebody manufacturer. Or, one can purchase just the basic system and
piece the rest together. That is what I am doing in conjunction with
Electromotive TEC-II management.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region