Black lines on tails lights of 16Vs

I just got rid of them this evening with a can of laquer thinner, now they
look like 8v lights, i like that look much better, vw thought it would make
the llights looked smoked out if they painted black lines on there, i dont
think to highly of that idea, smoked looks good but its gotta be done right,
if anyone wants or is thinking about doing this i would recommend it, just a
rag and elbow grease will do it, probably took me 20 mins total.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Sac/Davis CA