Re: Suspension for Me

John Erickson wrote:

> What have you done?

H&R Sports
Bilstein Sports
Neuspeed swaybars
Neuspeed upper tie bar
Neuspeed rear triangular bar (in garage, yet to go on)

I've driven and ridden in many different setups, and this is the shiznit for
me.  Completely comfortable as a daily driver (and I put about 15k a year
on the car) over all but the absolute worst roads, very moderate lowering
(no more than an inch on my car, I'd estimate), no rubbing issues with
195/50/15's on Ronal R10's (15x7).  I've had lousy experience with Boges
in the past, I could feel noticeable wear before 40k miles, which is about
the time that Bilsteins are just settling in.  ;D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA