Re: VW Show [FL] November 11th...

i went to that show last year, when i lived in orlando. it's a good show. so
anyone within driving distance should go it's good times.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.