Re: NJ inspection

hey dan-
i know were your coming from man.  the ygave me shit about my side mirrors,
the glass was pealing off on on corner and they failed me for it.  i wanted
to shoot the guy riding my clutch on the dyno, and grinding the gears when
he couldnt get it into reverse.  hey is a state job all you need is a SS#,
and you could be a manager.
good luck man
jason