RE: shocks and springs

Quoting Cheapass Ron <rapieper@yahoo.com>:

> --- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> > ....fairly inexpensively?....
>
> and
>
> > ...fairly inexpensively?
> >

> Come on Jim - say it...SAY IT!!! Cheap!  CHEAP!
> Admit it, you cheapass!  Come on out of the closet!

Ah.

Here's the thing.  If this were my '81, I realized into that project that money
is no object.  Well, okay, on a purely extistensial plane, money IS an object,
when you get cash out of the bank or ATM...of course, if I'm using my VISA card
to pay the bills to Potterman, and then using an electronic transfer to pay the
bill, then once again, money is no object, but merely an exchange of information.
So Q.E.D. money is no object.