RE: shocks and springs

Its not that Jim is all that old....its just he drives a girly
car.....thats what he is all snippy about...

Plus, Daun's next year, it will be the battle of the Cabbys, Katy's 2.0 8v
vs Jim's 1.8 16v....he knows he is gonna loose....

:-)~

Eric

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> Sheesh. You don't have to get all snippy on me just 'cause you're old! :P
>
> Neal
> (TWO AND A HALF FREAKIN' DAYS to do a clutch...)

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox