RE: Getting ready for motor swap!

> I forgot to mention that I have the TT cat back along with
> the "Autotech PM".

Well then, I think you're good to go! You're going to have some fun with
that bad boy. Btw, now would be an excellent time to drop in a 4K tranny
from a Rabbit GTI (or whatever). Once you've tried lower gearing, you'll
never go back.

> Scott Williams... I'll be dripping my 16v off at Randy's shop
> very soon! Your always at the shop right?

I don't know if I am "always" there, but I was there today. There were
several VR6 swaps going on. Hotrod, baby! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!