Re: Need sugestions if I should repair my 84 or get a new car(long)

My parents also suggested a brand new civic, but I am
not a fan of Hondas or they way they drive.  Today I
drove my moms odessy.  Its steering is way too soft
and although it probably is faster stock than my
Sirocco, but also the Honda has many design flaws like
you can't see in front of you when parking or even in
the rear it is hard to see behind.  In other words I
pefer driving a VW over a Honda.  I also drive
sometimes my dads Quantum and it is the closes car
that drives really similar to the Scirocco.
--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > ___________
>
> Are you kidding?
>
> $2000 put into a twenty year old Scirocco will et
> you another twenty
> years out of it.
>
> I am replying before I get into details BUT, If they
> need any
> convincing, send them my way, I am old enough to be
> your Dad.   ;])
>
> They are prob. caught up in the disposable car
> marketing syndrome that
> the public has been sold.
>
> Fight the Power!
>
> TBerk
> it's 5:30 am, contact me aging during daylight
> hours.
>
> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.