Re: Daun RULES!!!!!!!!! I love you man!

--- DAN <sciroccodriver@yahoo.com> wrote:
tonight I
> expressed the imminent possiblilty that my MK1 was
> going to become a winter vehicle this year as I REFUSE
> to ever ever ever expose the MK2 to salt again.  The
> wife has completely taken over my truck(how did that
> happen) and that leaves me with only one alternative.
> Anyways, he GAVE me a freakn car!

Let's just say the price I got it for was *right* (free)
and I REALLY don't want that '79 exposed to salt,
especially since I used to own it AND it came from New
Mexico / Texas.  (SOLID car)

  Its an 84 8valve.
> It even runs.  Its far from a cherry but who cares?  I
> will be pickin it up in very early November.

Early November...   yeah, guess I'd better post about that
too.  Look for a separate post shortly.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Sciroccos! Pickups! Passats! Oh my!