RE: R/C Scirocco Bodies...

Ah come on Neal!

I'll race my Tamiya FWD Golf against ya, stock motor, full sealed
bearings, upgraded springs and fully adjustable suspension links...oh
yeah, a Novak ESC too.....but it still has the stock motor! :-) (takes
20-30 to kill a 1500mA battery...gotta love that)...

Eric

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> > Oh hell yeah, I'm in on this one.  Where's that 12turn
> > motor of mine:)
>
> Baww...I fold! I always stayed in stock. $80 motors and matched 1700mAh
> packs were way too expensive for a kid with a paper route. The car and a
> halfway-decent ESC were expensive enough. That thing ruled stock class out
> of the box tho! Way better than my Frog (which still managed to keep up with
> most RC-10s).
>
> Neal

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox