black 87 16v at PknPl in N San Jose

Don't know if anyone's interested, but I just saw a
black 87 16V at the Pick 'n Pull in North San Jose.
98k miles on the clock. They intend to sell it as a
whole if it runs (having a key made today). Engine bay
looks relatively clean with no evidence of disaster ;)

Front right fender slightly bent and a slightly rusted
ding in driver's side rear corner. Other than that,
the car is in great shape (almost all of the paint is
quite good). Interior and dash are in good condition.
Has a sunroof - though I didn't remember to see if the
windows were powered (my bad).

Just wanted to pass it along...JT