RE: Clutch pushrod/throwout bearing

Josh,

Thanks for your response. I did put some of the spline grease that came
with the new sachs clutch disc on the splines on the main shaft as well as
the clutch disc splines that they mated with. So I don't think that's the
problem. Also the car drives fine with the clutch cable tightened up real
nice so the clutch disc doesn't seem to be binding.

Thanks, though!

-Toby

--
'87 16V