RE: Official Waterfest 2001 Pics FINALLY Up

wtf Jim?  WF productions must have done a bit too much "retouching" on that
photo.  They turned your Scirocco into a convertible and made the back end
look like a rabbit and added in some dual rnds. for good measure!  Jeezus,
what were they thinking?  LOL!
:)

Eric Person
86.5 16v