Re: [OT-fun?]What do you call a group of Sciroccos??

> I swear I remember reading/hearing that a Corrado was some kind of
> wind....
> Ron

maybe here :
http://www.autopictures.com/corrado/
....but not everything that is written somewhere must be true :-)

how about " a shitload of Corrados"
because of their shitty G60 loaders :-)))

all in good fun,
Dirk ( webmaster of www.CORRADO.de )

http://personals.yahoo.com