From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh[deady]Able
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 12:48
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Insurance Q - Proving my 16v's Value

If you have any money into your Scirocco, you MUST get it appraised, I keep
seeing people that have a insurance claim, but cant prove that their car is
worth more than book.

Dan, you could send Ben a copy of your appraisal for him to show the
insurance company as evidence that Sciroccos are worth more than the book.

Josh Able