RE: Massive oil leak - Fixed Follow Up.

Well I spent the weekend in CT and finally fixed the leek. the source was a
pinhole at the blade connector for the oil pressure sender. This fix cost
all of $5.00 and took about 2 minutes and 1 tool. of course that doesn't
count the 2 hours looking for the leak but I can't complain.

I also replaced my worn starter with a Diesel rabbit starter and replaced my
front, rear, drivers side mounts.

and scheduled a return trip in two weeks to attempt the following
Pass. motor mount
timing belt + tensioner
hoses
thermostat + gasket
heater valve
breaks
suspension - Bilstien HDs
Upgraded Lighting - Hella Auxiliary Low beams and 4 x 100w H4s

if any one wants to stop by or help out let me know
it should be on the 21-22 in Westbrook CT

we may be having a kegger but that is still up in the air.

Jeremiah
88 16v Scirocco
81 Rabbit Diesel
Wanted 81-84 Rabbit or GTi