Re: Downpipe heatshield rattling?

Hmmmm, my heat shield is on the rack itself just over the tie rod boot. My
gues is that it would be best to build another one or try to re-attach the
one that is there. Someone just post a prblem the other day with the
downpipe heat effecting this boot and or the rack bushing itself. I'd try
and repair.

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)