RE: Usama Bin Laden has a new friend...

Dave, this is not a hoax or fabrication. It is very real. Both Reuters and
the Associated press have verified that it is legitimate. Apparently an
Afghani graphic artist unknowingly lifted shots of Bin Laden straight off
the Internet and didn't crop the shots! Btw, look above the picture of Ernie
and you'll see Mr. Laden at the microphone with a bottle of Jack Daniels in
hand. (snicker)

Here is another shot of the protest poster:
<http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/bert.htm>

Ya gotta love this stuff. (Okay, back to work I go...)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor