re: scirocco sighting (movie)

<snip Dave>
  as i was watching "say it ain't so" last night(funny movie), i seen two
mkII sciroccos sitting right next to one another!  one black and the other
red.  looks as though they were already striped though:(  anyone else catch
these?
<end snip>

Add to this, the movie "Billy Elliott".  About halfway through the flick,
there's a good shot of an early MkII, grey/silver, 8v with aftermarket
wheels.  At least I think it was an 8v.  The movie takes place in GB and I'm
not up on my non-US models.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II