get out. Had to pull the intake manifold to get the
head out. ( insert joke here) So i find out hat it is
a loose valve guide  in the intake valve on cylinder
#1.

So I have two Questions:

Who do you ins recommend in the San Francisco bay area
for good head work (Mustang ranch is in Nevada and not
local) ?

And #2 is that the ABA block uses studs instead of
head bolts. SO when i pulled the head these babes were
finger tight to the block. Is that normal> DO  I nee
to replace the studs, and/or bolts when I put the head
back on??

Thanks for your help

(gutter all the way)

=====