bro gets a rabbit.

im glad he's getting rid of his current beater rocco, its a pile :)

Tomorrow he picks it up, its an 81 base model that has been converted to gti
spec (minus the transmission).  yellow with mint teardrops and new
bridgestones, flares, and headlight conversion.  interior is near mint as
well, $1700.

of course, he doesnt want to go through the trouble to swap he 4K from his
beater to his new car so he's just giving it to me for a spare.  so we're
gonna strip the white 84 and haul it off to da junkyard.

Joe