WTB: leather seat bolster

Hi Everyone,

In the process of washing & waxing my 16v this weekend
I had a little accident.  I was removing something
from the car with a small screwdriver, then being an
idiot I put it in my back pocket.  When I went to move
the car I sat in my leather seats with the screw
driver in my pocket.  I punctured a hole in my seat :
(

I am looking for either the right bottom bolster for a
driver or passenger seat.  My seats are black leather.
 Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell that
part off of.  Please, I need to fix this so I can
forgive myself for sitting in that seat with a
scewdriver....

Thanks,
Tony